• Missing statement?
  • Facebook
  • How to access your statement
  • NSSF announces 11.23% interest rate to members

e-statement

Welcome to the NSSF E-statement feature. In our continued effort to serve NSSF members better, we have enhanced the e-statement feature to make it more user-friendly, quicker and easier and to access your e-statement online.



»Login »How to Get your e-statement »Lost password

e-statement login

To get your e-statement login details click here

×

Pre-registration

Welcome to the NSSF pre-registration feature. Please note that only non-registered members are to use this feature.



»Employee pre-registration »Employer pre-registration

Employee pre-registration

Male: Female:

Single: Married:

Enter the word you see below:

×

Employer pre-registration

Male: Female:

Enter the word you see below:

×

Customer query

Welcome to the NSSF customer query feature. In our continued effort to serve NSSF members better, we have enhanced the e-statement feature to make it more user-friendly, quicker and easier and to access your e-statement online.



»Statement update »General Feedback »Report Fraud
»Report a defaulting employer »Benefits follow up

Statement update

Enter the word you see below:

×

General Feedback

Enter the word you see below:

×

Report Fraud

Enter the word you see below:

×

Report a defaulting employer

Enter the word you see below:

×

Benefits follow up

Enter the word you see below:

×

Contributions

The NSSF covers all employers who have 5 or more employees between 16 and 55 years of age, with the exception of employees under the Government Pensions Act. The NSSF Act requires a registered employer is required to pay contributions to the Fund for his\her employees every month during which he/she pays salaries.

The NSSF Act also provides for voluntary membership for employers with less than 5 employees.

…[read more]

Investment

NSSF collects members' contributions and invests them judiciously, and pays commensurate benefits to qualifying members. The money collected is maintained on individual member accounts, invested and earns an annual interest depending on our return on investments.

NSSF's Investment Policy provides for clear guidelines on investments. The Board and Management are mandated by the NSSF Act to invest the money on behalf of the NSSF members. Currently, NSSF has various investment interests in real estate, equities, and fixed income. The benefit for the member is that the member is assured of secure retirement.

…[read more]

Benefits

NSSF administers and pays qualified contributing persons the following benefits;
Age
Invalidity
Survivors
Withdrawal
Exempted Employment
Emigration Grant

…[read more]

Contact info

  • Plot 1 Pilkington Road,
    Workers House, 14th Floor

  • P.O Box 7140, Kampala, Uganda
  • Email: customerservice@nssfug.org
  • Phone: +256 417 331755
  • Toll free: 0800 286 773
  • Website: www.nssfug.org

Let's keep in touch

Enter the word you see below:

Contribution Calculator

Rate of Contribution

The employer must deduct 5% from the employees total gross monthly wage and add 10% of the total gross monthly wage making a total contribution of 15% for each employee.

Enter your gross salary:   
Your Contribution:
Your Employers Contribution:
Total Contribution:




Enter your monthly gross salary and click calculate.

NSSF takes all reasonable measures to ensure all contributions are submitted accurately, however, deductions and contributions are made by the member's employer. For any inquiries, visit any NSSF office nearest to you or send an email to customerservice@nssfug.org



Projection calculator

NB: As at the beginning of the Financial Year







NB: Interest are calculated at the end of each Financial Year



Facebook

×

Twitter

×

YouTube

×