MIDTERM ACCESS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By providing this information, the client agrees to the following.
- The client acknowledges that this service is voluntarily undertaken.
- That the information provided by the client is true and correct and NSSF shall not be responsible for any loss that is occasioned as a result of wrong information provided and acted on.
- That whereas NSSF shall take reasonable steps to verify the authenticity of the information provided by the client, NSSF shall not be liable for any loss or breach arising from acting on a wrong and or forged detail provided to it
- That NSSF shall verify the information provided by the client with third parties like NIRA, Telecom Companies, Financial Institutions, Licensed Aggregators, Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies e.tc. as deemed appropriate.
- That NSSF shall use the client contact details provided to share transactional information with the client e.g., claim status, statements and balances.
- The client shall exercise due care in the management and safeguarding of his/her PIN, passwords, passcodes and NSSF shall not be liable for any loss that is occasioned as a result of mismanagement of PINs, passwords and pass codes.
- NSSF reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions herein and the client hereby agrees to be bound by such changes for as long as they are communicated to the clients prior to implementation.
- The client acknowledges that the services herein may be provided by a third party and NSSF is not responsible for the charges levied by omission or commission of the thirdparties
- That NSSF shall provide the service during working hours and any authorization or cancellation shall be made during these hours andNSSF shall not be responsible for completion or non-completion of the authorization made after the working hours or made after the completion of a transaction.